Educational Project of a Shared Commitment
The fulfillment of the person is our ambition for each student
Starting from this conception, we propose a pedagogy based on four fundamental axes:
- Cultivate open-mindedness
- Make sense of your knowledge
- Access to autonomy
- Know how to live with others
The implementation of this educational project involves sharing:
- students are involved in their school work and in the life of the establishment,
- parents trust,
- teachers and educators train and conform to the project to bring it to life concretely and daily.
Welcome or leave to discover the world
Welcoming students from all over the world gives the establishment an international resonance. Our students discover through these ambassadors cultures, countries and languages.
Promote the mobility of students and teachers to open their minds to the world, to help them mature through unique experiences. Encouraging them to build bridges with others and benefit from opportunities to evolve, such is the ambition of the Sem’.
Mobility can be:
- in a group: browse the images of organized trips and outings.
- Individual: thanks to our partner JEV-langues, which offers an education program abroad for our students or a program to welcome foreign students into Sem’ families.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) at the Sem
Sem’ de Walbourg is an IB World School. It offers the Diploma Program (PDD) which corresponds to the French final cycle and allows to obtain the International Baccalaureate.
IB World Schools share a common philosophy: a commitment to a stimulating, high-quality international education, which is considered fundamental for our students.
*Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer one of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Program (PP), the Middle Years Program (MYP), the Diploma Program or the Orientation Program professional (POP).